Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wedding, weekend and work week.






White Wedding
Portifino Bay Hotel


I still have not told anyone about this blog, except for Megan. maybe in a week or so I will. Then I will blab it to Facebook and anyone else that will listen. I am very excited about finally having my website up and this blog will be a great addition with it. Good things are happening.


I had a somewhat relaxed weekend. 2 shoots and lots of house cleaning. Steam cleaned the carpet, bleached the tile and even did laundry. The House was super clean as I sat and edited a ton of pictures!






These are some of my favorite shots from the White wedding this weekend. What nice people, they really seemed in love. I enjoy shooting weddings, people are always nice, everyone tends to be in a good mood. I love being able to experience that so often while performing my art and working with my wife at the same time. It is a blessing.

A new, work, week tomorrow and as usual you never know what the week will bring. This could be one of the best weeks of my life and I don't even know it. That's the way I see it, something I didn't even expect to pay off will in a fantastic way! I always say you have to put it out in the universe for it to happen. Well, I just put it out in the digital universe which is basically the same thing.

For anyone reading this..goodnight and I hope you have a great day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment