Monday, July 5, 2010

Art- Jokes and Hopes!

At The Gates
L.A Cali 5/16/09
2:30PM


The picture above is part of a photo collection I am currently working on. I am very excited about presenting the rest of the 23_10 Art collection soon. It is such a mix of different styles and subjects that I am really proud of. You will be hearing soon about my Photography Showing coming up later this year. If you are reading this blog, I hope to see you there!

I hadn't performed stand up comedy in a while. I was feening to go up. I checked out the Raw Dawg Comedy night at Gustasos which is a GREAT night hosted by my boy Vince Taylor and the crowd was great! I did 5 minutes, free style off the top of the head and it went really well. I really feel my style of comedy has been affected by free style rappers like Em and Jay and Lil Wayne. If they can do crazy detailed lyrics off the top of the head. I figure I can tell a couple of jokes. I have never been a set them up knock them down type of joke teller. I think I may have messed up on trying to do that when I first started stand up comedy. I am going to put on a show within a couple of months for sure. I think the plaza would be cool... I will have to put that on the goals list.

This was one of my most chill July 4Th weekends I have ever had. And I loved it. So many great things I am working and planning for. Some I can't even talk about, maybe soon. Until then, back to work. It won't be too long now that I really think my schedule is going to be even crazier, and I am ready for that! In so many ways!

To The Top

No comments:

Post a Comment