Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Never Expect a Good Thing...


Roosevelt High

Originally shot in L.A
C.A.N ART Photography Original


I have found in life, when you really want something to happen. It usually doesn't. I don't say that in a negative way. A lot of great things happen as planned, but in my life the best things have always been unexpected. Whether it is getting a job on the radio at 17 years old or meeting my future wife at a random football game. The best things always come to you when your not even even thinking about it. I try and use that mindset when I go to an audition. Most of the REALLY big parts you want to get you never do. And the one that you thought might be the longest shot you actually book! When I got the part on Prison Break, I was out of work, waiting on another job and definitely not thinking I was going to get such a cool part. But, out of the blue, I got a call from my agent saying I booked it. Time and time again the best things in life happen when it might be the last thought in your mind. I currently have 2 projects in mind that fall into this category. If I book either one it will be cool. If I book one of them it will change my life forever. But, I really don't know anything yet. Maybe one day soon I will write a blog saying "I booked it!" and I will if I do. But if I don't..well..you will see no mention. Either way I look forward to the next time I can be pleasantly surprised!

I stay up almost every night until 4AM working on all of my random passions in life. Luckily I only need about 3 or 4 hours to be good in the morning. I have a vision for me and my wife and future family. That vision involves late nights and lots of hard work. I feel like I have been preparing for this for a long time. As a child I would stay up all hours of the night. My Dad was cool and as long as I didn't wake him up all was good. If I did happen to wake him up I would need to lookout for a Peruvian headbutt because he would be pissed. I would watch TV, draw, play with my toys, and yes even sneak out a time here or there. I have really had a lot of fun at these hours of the night my entire life. I don't really understand people that go to bed so early. You are really missing out on the best hours of the day...to me at least.

I still have not promoted this Blog to anyone. I feel like I am getting into the habit of doing this so the time will come soon. Until then I will continue to Blog to myself. :)

The BP oil situation is passed 90 days and counting. No way of measuring how much or how fast the oil is pouring out of the line. I truly hope this disaster ends soon. Jeez...

Cheers
Los

No comments:

Post a Comment